Last Meeting for 2021
- Special General Meeting (as per attached Notice of Meeting and Reviewed Accounts to 30 June 2021)
- Monthly meeting ( like last month this will be a short meeting approximately 15 minutes in length)
- MC report
- Finance Report
- Shooting Report
- Branch Rep Report
- Brief General Business
Special features for the evening
- End of year celebration with food and beverages supplied by the Club ie free
- “The History of Gasmasks’ presented by member Malcolm Brady who is well renowned as an expert researcher and presenter.
- Sales tables (just label your items with your name and price and place them on the table)
- Show and tell table.
- If time permits anyone who wishes to talk about any item they have brought along.
We look forward to finishing the year on a ‘high’ with what will be a great opportunity to participate in the food and drink provided, share collecting stories, be entertained and learn something from the presenters, buy something from the sales table and most importantly just ‘check-in’ with your collecting mates before the Christmas/New Year period.